Team EL council of Krypton
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team EL council of Krypton

Forum officiel de la Team EL, conseil de Krypton sur Terre et représentant de Superman

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

As an oil painter

AuteurMessage
sensor

As an oil painter  Empty
MessageSujet: As an oil painter    As an oil painter  Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juin - 8:11

As an oil painter
As an oil painter  DOPY001128
I had always been interested in the craft of the materials. But after fifteen years of paint by number kit, it began to seem like I was working with a flat earth version of the craft. Where was the original globe? A decade ago, I began to look into how the potentially more versatile and reliable methods of older painting might be recreated. In light of the recent discussion here about solvent safety in oil paint by number kit, I thought it might be interesting to explain what I found:

In terms of making materials, it quickly proved to be a fine line between inspiration and chaos.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

As an oil painter
Page 1 sur 1