Team EL council of Krypton
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team EL council of Krypton

Forum officiel de la Team EL, conseil de Krypton sur Terre et représentant de Superman

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Captain Marvel

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Kalel-like-an-Angel
Admin
Kalel-like-an-Angel

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeSam 25 Nov - 5:39

Topic consacré a Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel Shazamalexrossposterbigxm4

Dernière édition par Kalel-like-an-Angel le Dim 16 Mar - 1:35, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://team-el.superforum.fr
crazy-el

crazy-el

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeSam 25 Nov - 9:11

Captain Marvel Whizcomicsld4

Captain Marvel Shazamkp6
Tay.El

Tay.El

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeSam 24 Fév - 2:49

D'un internaute trés fiable ( qui m'a filé les dossiers de presse de la fox sur X3 des mois avant la sortie et qui bosse dans la production )

I've got a friend that lives out west and sometimes he comes through with some solid info. He gave me the head's up about Highlander: Endgame a few years ago and recently Batman Begins. I would take these with a grain of salt, but here's a few things I got from him recently in an email...

Citation :
SHAZAM!: Running Scared's Cameron Bright is slated to play Billy Batson. They are looking at Brendan Fraser as Captain Marvel and Jeff Goldblum to play Black Adam.

Cameron bright exellente idée. Very Happy

Frazer aurait été trés bien mais un peu trop connu maintenant?

Goldblum ent tant que Black adam ca pourrait etre exellent Very Happy
crazy-el

crazy-el

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeDim 25 Fév - 4:36

C'est j'ai même pas poster pour Capt Marv. Je reviens demain sur ça.

Là sur DVD je vais regarder le film Brick de Rian Johson, je l'avais pas vu quand il est sorti ds les salles obscures. Je vais tout simplement fermer les lumières de mon salon lol!
Tay.El

Tay.El

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeSam 10 Mar - 0:30

c'était bien ton film alors? Laughing Very Happy

En tous cas ca avance sur Shazam , un scénariste est signé John August auteur de big fish et charlie et la chocolaterie ( scénar du premier est pas mal , pas vu le deuxieme )

le hollywood reporter l'a annoncé ce matin , et il comment lui meme sur son site Very Happy

Citation :
http://johnaugust.com/archives/2007/the-big-red-cheese

Quote:
The Big Red Cheese

And now, the answer to speculation about why I was busy reading up on DC Comics mythology. As announced today in The Hollywood Reporter, I’m writing Captain Marvel. And I’m very, very stoked.
The movie is set up at New Line, with Pete Segal attached to direct. For those who aren’t rabid fans of the character, here’s the briefest of introductions.1
Captain Marvel is a superhero roughly as powerful as Superman, minus the heat-vision and cold breath.2 What’s unique about the character is that in ordinary life, he’s teenager Billy Batson. Speaking the name of the wizard who gave him his powers (Shazam) calls down a magic thunderbolt, transforming him into the studly superhero. But he’s still a teenager in there.
If this to you sounds, “Like Big, but with superpowers,” then congratulations! You now understand Hollywood.
The process of getting hired to write it has taken months. It started with a call from my agent, asking, “Hey, have you ever heard of Captain Marvel?”
The answer was an enthusiastic yes. I was vaguely aware of the character growing up,3 but it wasn’t until the character’s recent resurgence in the DC Comics universe that I started paying attention. Not more than a month before my agent’s call, I’d read a JSA and thought to myself…Someone should make a Captain Marvel movie. And now they were.
Pete Segal and producing parter, Michael Ewing, had already signed on, so the next step was meeting with them and figuring out if we shared the same tone for the movie. It’s not Spider-Man plus jokes. It’s a comic book movie where the characters in it read comics. The story needs to be funny and dramatic even if the villain never shows up. (Don’t worry, there’s a great villain.)
Once we agreed on the framework for the movie, Geoff Johns from DC was gracious enough to come in and idiot-check it for us. Having witnessed the uproar over Spidey’s organic web-shooters, we were all sensitive towards cavalierly changing things. Fortunately, Captain Marvel is pretty movie-friendly already, so we hadn’t bent or broken any mythology.
Between my time at Sundance and Pete’s prep schedule for his next movie (Get Smart), it took weeks to get a meeting with New Line. Going in for the pitch, I was warned that there would be a lot of people in the room. But I wasn’t prepared for the fact that four of the attendees would be sitting in by videoconference. It was incredibly awkward, but I got through it. And I got the job.
In my head, the movie’s called Captain Marvel, but for legal reasons, it will almost certainly be some variation on Shazam! I grumble because people will inevitably assume that the hero’s name is Shazam, when it’s not — Shazam is the old wizard. It’s like calling the Harry Potter movies “Dumbledore.” Then again, the hero isn’t a Captain, and doesn’t live in the Marvel universe. So you’re going to have confusion either way.
I can already anticipate the natural questions which will come up, most of which I can only answer, “I don’t know” or “I’m not allowed to say.” And I should re-iterate the standard disclaimer: most movies don’t get made. But I’m really hoping this one does.

The Wikipedia article is terrific, and worth a read if you’re curious. ↩
That’s a lazy comparison, but in my experience, the average moviegoer is familiar with roughly five superheroes: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man and Wolverine. And of those, Supes is the closest. ↩
Yes, I saw the live-action show. Let us never speak of it again.
crazy-el

crazy-el

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeSam 10 Mar - 16:18

Ah zut j'avais oublié ce topic. Quant au film oui j'ai aimé. Le jeune cinéaste a beaucoup de potetiel de même que son film. C'est un film avec des ingrédients de polar, mystère et d'une ambiance de Twin Peaks de David Lynch.

Le Captain Marvel. Tu as lu ds ta citation à la fin, August dit: "Avec tous les films qui ont floppé dernièrement, j'espère que celui-ci va se rendre jusqu'au bout". Very Happy Le film serait produit par New Line cinéma, habituellement cette boîte va jusqu'au bout de ses objectifs.

Le réalisateur Peter Segal et le producteur Michael Ewing, tous les 2 ensembles ont réalisé seulement des comédies ds leurs filmographies. Mais Segal a eu un bon flair je crois en prenant John August comme scénariste. Outre les 2 films que tu mentionnes il a aussi écrit les 2 Charlie Angels et 2 dessins-animés "Corps Bride" et "Titan A.E." ( 3 films de Tim Burton). Segal dit de August qu'il a l'habilité naturelle de raconter de grandes et ambitieuses histoires dans un contexte fantastique, sans sacrifier les personnages. Je crois qu'il a raison. Rien qu'à voir ses 2 animés ils sont tout de même bien écrit et situés justement ds un contexte fantastique, ses 2 Charlie Angels l'action ne vient pas abstraire les personnages. Non, je pense que c'est un bon parti. Le Captain Marvel a cet ingrédient fantastique avec la magie et la référence aux dieux mythologique, donc familier pour lui.

Voici le site offociel de la Marvel Family, à la page d'ouverture on parle justement de August pour le film

http://www.marvelfamily.com/

Le Captain Marvel a eu sa série de tv ds les années 60

Captain Marvel Marveldvdts0

Durant Infinite Crisis, The Spectre avait rayé de la Terre toute la magie entre autre celle venant des dieux comme le Rock de l'Éternité qui donne au Captain Marvel tous ses pouvoirs par le jeune Batson. Post-Infinite Crisis le Captain Marvel retrouve ses pouvoirs dans une quête à recherche de nouvelle sources mythologiques, mais son look a complètement changé. Voici son nouveau look

Captain Marvel Marvelwhitecostume2ot6
Tay.El

Tay.El

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Mar - 2:55

Hop petite rumeur (et ca me donnne l'occase de voir ton post Very Happy , j'y réponds un peu plus tard Wink )

Citation :
Side dish

Jake Gyllenhaal may soon collect an awfully big paycheck as America's latest superhero. We hear New Line execs are keen to have the "Brokeback Mountain" hunk play Captain Marvel in "Shazam!" Based on the DC comic, the movie is New Line's bid for a franchise on the order of "Batman" and "Superman." "They're ready to spend up to $200 million to get it started," an insider tells us. Sources say director Peter Segal and his fellow producers want to nab Gyllenhaal before "Spider-Man" director Sam Raimi does - with "Spider-Man 3" due to open on May 4, star Tobey Maguire has said he may let someone else play the web slinger.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40551&type=0
Kalel-like-an-Angel
Admin
Kalel-like-an-Angel

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Mar - 21:57

Pareil que TaTay, je reviendrais a ce topic prochainement. Surprised
https://team-el.superforum.fr
crazy-el

crazy-el

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeLun 19 Mar - 19:28

http://johnaugust.com/archives/2007/regarding-the-gyllenhaal-rumor

confirmation par le l'auteur
crazy-el

crazy-el

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juin - 16:00

http://www.eonline.com/movies/reelgirl/detail/index.jsp?uuid=71fe5430-0f2b-4530-b3e9-8615751d9e81

ici pas de rumeur, Brandon Molale a été approché pour le rôle du Capt Marvel. Pour Black Adams The Rock serait présagé pour le rôle(perso, bon choix pour sa carrure de sa figure)
Contenu sponsorisé

Captain Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Captain Marvel   Captain Marvel Icon_minitime

Captain Marvel
Page 1 sur 1