Team EL council of Krypton
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Team EL council of Krypton

Forum officiel de la Team EL, conseil de Krypton sur Terre et représentant de Superman

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Should we choose the substantial irons as gifts?

AuteurMessage
Boso

Should we choose the substantial irons as gifts? Empty
MessageSujet: Should we choose the substantial irons as gifts?   Should we choose the substantial irons as gifts? Icon_minitimeMer 21 Déc - 6:06

Recently, I have been thinking whether I can send the cheap but hot golf irons to my friends as Christmas gifts, such as the discount ping k15 irons for sale, cheap ping Rapture V2 irons, even the Best Ping G10 irons set for sale, you know, somebody dislike the discount or cheap irons, I am afraid to hurt them by accident.

I really want to send other objects to them, however, he has nothing want to own but golf, I still remember that day he told me he want to get the gift this Christmas, the expression in the eyes moved me to be honest, then I plan to surprise him.

As I said, the golf items above were offered by discount golf clubs, I truly need your advice here, thanks firstly, or you can recommend other gifts. If you support me the discount items, I also hope that you can choose one more for me. You know, I can not send all the items for him. Thanks again.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.golfsohot.com

Should we choose the substantial irons as gifts?
Page 1 sur 1